Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

January Journals: Day 23

I know it's January, and this month is supposed to be all about Jacob, but I had to take one post to share about these ladies! We are all so different and have very different life experiences, and because of that, we have so much fun together!!! I was able to hang out with these wonderful women last night. We get together once a month and eat, laugh, share, cry (sometimes), and discuss life and books and faith. Thanks ladies for allowing me to be blessed with such great friends!


...and since I know you all really just want to see a picture of Jacob...here's one I got today...and it's a pre-cursor for tomorrow's post...
How's that for a cliffhanger?!?!?!?!




P.S. Thanks for the prayers regarding Jacob's health. He's still not back to normal, but so far it hasn't gotten worse. Please continue to lift him up and pray that his body recovers quickly from whatever this is! :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment