Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

January Journals: Day 6

I know I've already posted this week about Jacob loving stickers...but these pictures don't compare to the previous ones.  Today, Jacob found all the stickers that have his name on them and decided to put them all over two of his coloring book pages.  He sat for a good thirty minutes taking one after the other and putting them into the book.  He kept saying, "I almost done.  Then I come and get you."  I also heard him say, "Wait a minute, I can't do it." Quickly followed by, "Oh, there you go."  It was quite the commentary!  Here's some pictures of the event!


Jackson was supervising (sleeping) the whole time!

Saying "CHEESE!!!!"


The finished product.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment