Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Picking!

Today we went to Walden Farm to find some pumpkins to decorate for Halloween. It was the first time Jacob had been to a pumpkin farm, and he seemed very interested and really tried to "take it all in."
"I think I found the one I want!"
"Why do you have me sitting in a bunch of pumpkins?"
"What do you think? Do you like my pumpkins?" We took home the little one in between his legs and the big one behind him
"How does this thing work?"
After we picked some pumpkins, we looked at the farm animals and Jacob pointed out pigs and sheep. He seemed to really like the cows the best, and ran over to them.

Great picture of Daddy and Jacob!
Jacob saying, "This sun is bright Mom, where's my sunglasses?"
Jacob standing in the corn.

Thanks for checking in with us! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment