Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

What we've been doing...(part 3)

My sister and I ran the Country Music Half Marathon on April 30th. It was her first time and my second time. I was so proud of my sister for setting a goal, and accomplishing that goal! Way to go Jamie! Here's some pictures of that day!

I had to get some hugs and encouragement from Jacob to keep me going! This was about 8 miles into the race!


Saying bye-bye to Audrey and Jacob so we could finish what we set out to do!


Yay! We finished! Jamie had cried after finishing and I was so proud of her that I cried too!
The sisters together at the end! We had coordinating tops and sparkly headbands to commemmorate the occasion! Ha! Really it was just an excuse to have sparkles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment