Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Who needs oxygen???

So, this morning, I went into Jacob's room to change his diaper and get his day started....and this is what I walked into...


I promise you...I did not take them off and I don't know how the nasal cannula ended up behind his head on the bed, but nevertheless, that's exactly where they were. So, I snapped a picture and then snapped a picture of the Sat monitor as well. We were TOTALLY excited to see this!!!


The number on the left is his sat...that's right 100! Yay! The Amazing Jacob is showing off for you all...and we're pretty excited about it!


I love this picture of Jacob and Jackson. It's just precious and I had to share it with you all. Jacob is really beginning to look like a little boy and not a baby. (sniff sniff) And Jackson is so great with Jacob, he lets him do just about anything to him. It's wonderful.


Didn't you know that shoes are the latest and greatest in appetizing treats? Don't worry, he can't walk yet, so these shoes have never really been on the ground. :) But sooner or later we're going to have to let Jacob in on the secret...shoes are really pretty nasty!


For those wondering about Jacob's upcoming appointments...we've got Cardiology on January 25th and Pulmonology on January 29th. These are the two doctors that decide what treatment will be for lung growth, pulmonary hypertension, and oxygen requirements. We are anxious to see what they have to say about Jacob's need, or lack thereof, for the oxygen. Thanks for lifting him up in prayer about these things.

Thanks for checking in with us. Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Jenny called and told us the good news of Jacob rolling over not once but 4 times. Way to go Jacob! We are so proud of you little guy! Keep up the hard work. Love you, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT SITE!! OMG how AMAZING!! I can't wait for his next appt to hear what they say! What GREAT progress he's making! Such a BIG BOY!! Sooo excited for you guys! Always thinking of him and praying every day just gets better and better!! BTW...he's Just PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very exciting! good job jacob=) good luck at the cardiologist and pulmonologist!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I followed your story after the birth of your son, but I hadn't check my blog for a very long time. I was quite pleased to see this update when I logged in. The Lord is amazing! Thanks for sharing your story with the world.
    Lynn, a random lurker who prays for Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Jacob!:) I love reading all the updates of Jacob. We are so excited to see what God is doing in his little life. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.

    Hilary Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay jacob! what a big boy! you should stop by the nicu after your appt on the 29th! (i'll be working!) we'd love to see how amazing this big boy is!

    ReplyDelete