Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 19, 2013

New Arrivals Day

Our church hosted a New Arrivals Day for all the families in our church that had babies or adopted children into their families for the year 2012. We made sure the grandparents knew about the special day. Chappy and Agga were able to be there, and Papa and G-Jo were able to watch via webcast on Woodmont's website. So glad they all could be a part of that special Sunday for Elizabeth. I have to admit that I teared up during the dedication; when you have gone through what we did with Jacob, it makes Elizabeth's journey that much sweeter.

We are blessed with two beautiful miracles! It makes me think if the song we sing in church...Bless The Lord, oh my soul. Oh, my soul! Worship His Holy Name! Sing like never before, oh my soul. I Worship His Holy Name!

These are the pictures I have from that day. Enjoy!





1 comment: