Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What we've been up to...

So, I realize that it's been FAR too long since I last posted.  We've been keeping super busy around here! Blogging has not been at the forefront of my thoughts lately...and I'm okay with that!  :)
So to update you, Jacob has been doing alot of this...

 I've been doing alot of this....
 ...and as a family, we've been doing lots of this...planting flowers and being outside in the FABULOUS weather!
There's a few more posts I have up my sleeve, so hang in there!

Thanks for checking in with us!  Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Is that baby bedding?? I think her nursery is going to look a lot like baby Claire's if it is. So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete