Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Catching up on August (part 1)

At the end of August one of my best friends from Pepperdine came out to visit us in Tennessee. It's shocking to think we've known each other for over 13 years... We took Jenna to many different local sites, but I am so disappointed to say that we took very few pictures. Agh! So here's some pictures we did manage to take while touring the Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchberg, Tennessee.
Sitting on the porch in front of the old headquarters where all the important decisions about Tennessee Whiskey were made! :)
Jenna, me, and JD.
After the tour of JD, we went to Miss Mary BoBo's for lunch. This was such a treat! I was so happy to have Jackie with us that day so she could laugh at Jenna and me, the California girls, as we ate the fabulous southern cooking! :) I also bought the cookbook....we'll see if I can make that chess pie that was "to die for!"
I am so blessed in becoming friends with Jenna! She's an awesome Christian woman, who loves God, serves Him in all she does, and has such a zest for life. She makes me want to go out and conquer the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment